Our international services are specifically aimed at international companies and entrepreneurs who wish to set up and operate a business in the UK. This may be a subsidiary, a brand new stand alone company or just a UK branch (or “permanent establishment”) of an existing overseas business. Our advice encompasses not only taxation issues, but also considers commercial and personal issues too.
Our international service can also work the other way, whereby we and our partners can assist UK clients to set up cross-border operations, or just help with exporting to international markets for the first time.
Our overseas services include the following
- Assisting with the most appropriate legal entity to operate a business in the UK
- Setting up UK companies and branches of overseas operations at Companies House
- Communicating and acting as agents for tax purposes with HMRC
- European and International VAT and other international taxation issues
- Dealing with the personal tax affairs of non-UK domiciled individuals
- Residence and non-residence advice of both UK citizens and foreign individuals
- Enabling overseas companies to obtain SEIS/EIS status and raising equity funds in the UK
- Advising on foreign exchange management and international currency transfers
- Outsourcing accounting and finance functions of a UK operation of a foreign business
- International risk management
- Transfer pricing management
Please contact us if you would like further information.